www.datechs.co.uk is a site operated by DA Techs (NW) Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10345427. Our Registered office address is: DA Techs, UNIT 17, Adlington South Business Park, Huyton Road, Adlington, Chorley, PR7 4JR, United Kingdom.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or what you provide to us, will be processed by us. Collecting personal information
When you interact with our web site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths), which we use to study how our web site is used and how we can improve it;
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us, in the course of establishing a business relationship with us.
1. using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter by telephone or using the unsubscribe button);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology; you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with how you have agreed with us.
We will never sell your personal data to any third party organisations.
2. retaining personal information
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary.
We retain information generated in the course of a customer relationship for the duration of that customer relationship, and for two years afterwards for archival purposes.
We retain site analytics records for a period of 50 months.
As with our normal data retention policies, we reserve the right to maintain personal data
- to the extent that we may be required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
3. security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology and secure web hosting UKFast.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Our data and our clients’ data and websites are hosted within the European Union. We use UKFast and have a dedicated server which is securely keep within the UK.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
5. external websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, external websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of external websites.
6. our cookies
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information with our internal team. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and we use this to see how successful our marketing work has been and to analyse where our website traffic is coming from.
functional and first party cookies
The following cookies/pixels are the tracking codes from other third party websites that are used within our website; Google, Facebook and Instagram. We use these tracking code for internal purposes only. The only time we share this information with another company is our marketing agency Relative Marketing as they use this information on our behalf for marketing purposes, they do not share it with any other organisations or third parties.
7. analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: [_ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv].
The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
8. uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. For example commenting on one of our blog posts.
9. your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 20); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. consent to receive communications
When entering into a relationship with our company, we will give you an opportunity to grant consent to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out of your use of personal information for marketing, or opt-in, at any time by telephone, email or the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.