A Message from DA Techs & Smart Techs regarding COVID-19
We remain open for business.
We are continuing to repair wheels and bodywork for both our trade and retail customers.
Our garage continues to stay open as the Government's decision is to close non-essential businesses - as it is in accordance with the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government, garages are not included in these closures and deemed an essential business.
We are ensuring that we abide by the guidelines imposed by the NHS and UK Government, to assure our customers’ and colleagues’ safety throughout the pandemic.
We will inform our customers if there are any alterations to our procedures in due course.
The precautions we take at DA Techs & Smart Techs are:
Dropping your car with us:
- Park your car in a specified parking space
- Leave locking wheel nut outside of the car
Collection of your car:
- Please leave your keys within the vehicle or in a convention spot
All of our staff will follow PPE:
- Face Masks
- Rubber Gloves
- Hand Sanitiser
- Sanitising Wipes
- Disposable Refuse Sacks for Waste
- Regular Antibacterial Hand Washing
We are committed to safety & hygiene - at all stages whilst interacting with you and handling your car.
We will take the following precautions:
- Seat Covers Applied
- Steering Wheel, Handbrake & Gearstick Wrapped
- Keys Disinfected
- Payment Terminals Sanitised
- All Used Vehicle Coverings Disposed of Responsibly